How To Book
Staying with us is easy. You can book online here, or request a reservation or can call us directly at phone number below.
Here are some other suggestions. All bookings are governed by our Terms and Conditions which add to, clarify, and supersede these suggestions. Click on the Terms and Conditions link below to read the full contract.
- Check the calendar for dates, rates, and availability.
- Book online or request a reservation on the calendar.
- Telephone us directly for personal attention.
- We'll send you a written confirmation form, terms & conditions to return.
- Prior to your stay, we'll send you instructions on how to get in.
- Any questions? Just call us anytime at our toll free number
- Reserve early. Dates book well in advance.
- A credit card must be presented to secure a booking.
- A damage & security deposit may be required.
- Sometimes a limited deposit waiver is available.
- Dates are confirmed once payment is received.
- Payments can be made by check or credit card.
- Bookings are Advanced Lodging Reservations.
- It may be possible to re sell dates if you request that.
- You will be charged for any damages or overages.
- Damage & security deposits are refunded after checkout.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- Rates vary from property to property and by lodging type.
- Prior to booking, rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Many properties have a minimum stay of 2 days, 3 on weekends, 4 on holidays.
- Some properties rent only by the week during high seasons.
- State and local taxes are extra. Taxes may change prior to occupancy.
- Additional guests are extra.
- Cleaning Fees are extra on certain types of properties.
- Reservation & Resort Fees are sometimes charged.
- Guests are responsible for any damage to the home.
- Early arrivals & late departures may not always be available.
- Holiday days/eves are at weekend rates if not rented weekly.
- Check-in and Check-out times vary by property.
- Rentals are primarily for families. Homes are not for parties. There are quiet hours.
- Groups may be allowed at some locations but only by written agreement.
- Occupancy greater than contracted, can not be exceeded.
- Pets are only allowed if authorized in writing in advance.
- All properties are no smoking.
- There are significant additional fees for rule violations.
- Occupancy can be terminated for violation of rules.
- We are not responsible for lost & found items.
CANCELLATIONS & RESELLING:
- Guests are urged to purchase travel insurance.
- Bookings are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- Resale of your dates may be requested but can not be guaranteed.
- In resell usual & customary marketing is used.
- Booking charges are refunded only if dates are resold. Refunded 45 days after occupancy.
- Resale incurs a fee of 15% of the rental amount or a minimum dollar amount whichever is greater.
- Payments for all charges due at deadlines regardless of request for resale.
- Late payments will be charged to credit card and a late fee will apply.